SWLE (Social Workers Licensure Exam)
Be A Licensed Professional Social Worker By Passing The Social Work Licensure Examination With CBRC
Aspiring Social Work graduates can now be ELIGIBLES for PUBLIC SERVICE!
Social Work as a profession has been in existence for more than half a century (53 years) in the Philippines, and in those years, the demand for Social Workers has increased immensely due to their important roles in society, especially in the field of social welfare and social services as a tool to alleviate the life conditions of the Filipino people.
With its relevance in the Philippine society, the need for a unified and nation-wide review program is very much needed for Social Work students to prepare them and to increase their odds at passing the Social Work Licensure Examination given yearly by the Professional Regulation Commission.
The key to pass the Social Work Licensure Examination given annually by the Professional Regulation Commision, is to have at least 70% on each of the major subjects of the exam. Pursuant to Republic Act 10847, an act lowering the age requirement for applicants taking the board examination, as long as you are a Filipino citizen, 18 years old and has a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree in Social Work, you are qualified to take the licensure examination and be a social worker.
Goals and Objectives
The goal of the program is to reinforce the knowledge of review students in critically and effectively analyzing each item of the Social Work Licensure Examination and get at least 70% as the passing rate or higher to be part of the topnotch passers.
Specifically, the SWLE Review for Social Work graduates aims to develop the following among the students:
- Critical and Analytical thinking skills in taking the examination;
- Test-taking strategies to get the right answer in each of the item in every subject in the examination; and
- Confidence and readiness to accomplish the examination on time through time management and to ace it through relevant and ultimate learning experie
- Integrative and Integrative lectures across the four (4) major Social Work subjects (Human Behavior and Social Environment, Social Welfare Polices, Programs and Services, Social Work Methods, and Field Practice)
- Updated and relevant review materials and handouts
- Innovative online review through video lectures and several contextualized questions to answer
- Hundreds of Practical Test Questions and Cerebral Drills
- Comprehensive Theory Application Learning sessions
- Mock Test and Rationalizations
- All-inclusive Final Coaching