LET (Licensure Examination for Teachers)
Our established credibility and leading presence in 120 major cities in the country is anchored on the following:
- Highly professionalized team headed by Dr Carl E. Balita, a Doctor of Education, Doctor of Humanities and a esteem educator and trainor;
- Expertise in LET preparation using the Outcome-Based Education Framework and the National Competency-Based Teachers Standards (NCBTS) aligned with Teacher Education Curriculum and PRC Table of Specification for LET Examination. Our Review Modules are based on latest LET and aligned with Centers of Excellence in Teacher Education.
- Highly educated and trained faculty and reviewers guided by Standardized Learning Modules and Andragogical Standards perfected through the decade of our experience. Our faculty members have qualified through a tedious internal licensure process.
- Latest Technology in delivery through our pioneering on-line review program as well as in monitoring performance through our optical mark reader (OMR) technology.
As a result of these, among other strategies not yet included in the aforementioned list, we take pride not only in our status of being The Biggest Review Center in the country but also in our notable achievements:
- Unprecedented track record of having produced the most number of Board Topnotchers and longest list of passers with high board rating. In fact, in the recent LET September 2016, we have produced 35 topnotchers in just a single season of LET review covering all spots from Top 1 to Top 10! Furthermore, competitive board rating is the goal of our intervention.
- Improved Over-all Board Performance of our partner schools, which led to institutional accreditation and quality certification. We are institutional partners in upgrading the quality of Teacher Education Institutions.